As soon as you start developing your account, it is worth using the service and buy instagram followers. Next, you need to manage your content competently in order to attract more users. In general, there are several ways to make up your profile.
- Start a notebook of some kind and write out in it all the topics of posts that come to your mind. After a while, look at your notes and think about what rubrics you can make from your sketches.
- Imagine you have a slot machine with three reels in front of you. One has a rubric on it, the second has a distinctive feature of your brand, and the third has a type of content. Mentally scroll the reels and look for lucky combinations.
- Use the brainstorming method and other popular idea-finding techniques. Set aside time specifically to find interesting rubrics for your profile.
- Set your focus on finding ideas for rubrics. Look for them in everything: in discussions with colleagues, in your news feed, in private questions from subscribers, and in comments. Spot interesting ideas and be sure to write them down.
- Identify your target audience’s pain points, and think about what could solve them. For example, if you sell children’s toys for toddlers, your customers probably worry about safety, eco-friendliness, hypoallergenic. Try to find rubrics that would prove it.
Most likely, the list of initially compiled rubrics will be repeatedly revised. Looking at the activity of your audience, you will see which rubrics should be published more often, which less often, and which can be excluded altogether.
When you have an outline of topics for rubrics, you can move on to the direct compilation of the rubrics. For this purpose, you can use a normal Excel page, or, for example, Google Tables. Make a table that contains the following items:
- Day of publication.
- Title of the rubrics.
- Possible topics for the content.
Note that it is not always necessary to strictly follow the planned plan of publications. For example, if you have urgent news for your subscribers, you should not wait until the day when you have some news item coming out. It is important not only to compose your news items correctly. You need to properly fit them into your profile so that users can conveniently refer to them. Even if you were able to get cheap instagram followers, you need to handle your content competently, otherwise you won’t be able to hold the attention of your followers.
Make your rubrics structured and provide users with easy navigation through them. There are several ways to quickly navigate to a rubric:
- think of an individual hashtag for each rubric for captioning and easy retrieval;
- add a description/title to each post according to its rubric;
- use special features to go to rubrics.
For the convenience of your subscribers, you can list all rubrics in one place and allow users to quickly navigate to them. For this purpose you can:
- write a special navigation post with a list of all rubrics;
- write the main rubrics in BIO as hashtags;
- add the list of rubrics to the profile description as a multi link;
- write rubrics in the attached stories (highlights).